Programming Suspended until Feb 2021

Jan. 13, 2021

January 13, 2021

Happy New Year EFRA members and friends,

I hope that everyone had a restful and safe holiday break.

As we start 2021 with rising COVID-19 cases across the province, and consequently a provincial lock-down, I am reaching out following the provincial announcement yesterday to confirm that EFRA programming will be similarly suspended until at least February 10th.

We met as a Board last night and discussed next steps to determine the fate of our season. We are hopeful that a return to the ice will be possible this year and we want to be prepared to offer programming if desired, and of course, if it is deemed safe to do so.

To help navigate decision making and to ensure member safety above all else, we will be reaching out in a couple of week’s time with a short poll. Through the poll, I hope to learn if anyone’s intentions have changed since our Session 3 registration deadline in December.

Responses from the poll, along with new information regarding case levels, the likelihood of the lock-down being lifted, and an understanding from the township on how long ice will be available, will help the Board determine whether Session 3 can continue and in what format. We are hoping to make decisions at our next meeting scheduled for February 2nd.

On behalf of the Board, we appreciate your continued patience and support. Please reach out anytime if you have questions.



June Perry

Chair, EFRA Board of Directors

RAMP Registration

Join thousands of association partners using RAMP Registration Solutions.

More Information

RAMP Official Assigning

#1 with Officials...for very good reasons.

More Information

RAMP Websites

Manage your identity from the palm of your hand to the top of your desk.

More Information

RAMP Team App

Keep your coaches, parents, athletes, and fans connected, seamlessly.

More Information