Updated Arena COVID Protocols (Nov 2021)
Centre Wellington has posted updated protocols for its arenas.
These are the highlights. Click HERE to view the full document.
- Capacity limits have been lifted in recreational facilities.
- Dressing rooms are now at full capacity and physical distancing is not required. Face Coverings are required inside dressing rooms.
- Face coverings are required in all areas of the facility unless participating on the ice or to temporarily remove it to eat or drink.
- Access to dressing rooms will remain at 20 Minutes before the ice time to ensure staff have time to clean in between.
- Parents may assist in dressing rooms with skate tying. However, we encourage younger participants to come dressed/partially dressed to limit congestion and time spent in dressing rooms.
- Please note, teams should not be warming up before games in public areas of the facility.